This 3 evening class makes it easy to understand and use Lightroom so you can organize, edit and find all your photos. We'll help you work through all the steps in storing, editing, finding and sending ....in short, organizing your photos. We'll show you how to get your photos organized even if you have thousands of photos in a folder or if you already have some of your photos organized or are starting from scratch.
This workshop will be done online so you can be cozy in front of your computer, and follow along or just watch-and learn how to turn your photos from chaos to a clean, organized collection.
What is a Workflow in Digital Photography?
A photography workflow is an end-to-end system of working with digital images, from the moment you press the shutter to the time you send them to friends and family or to the printer or post it to Facebook or Instagram. Digital workflow is made up of a series of steps to simplify getting the photos out of the camera and into a place where you can sort, organize and find them. Workflow is about solving the now what? problem all photographers have after they fill up a memory card.
This workshop is all about making it simple. A well designed workflow process will help you speed up the process of working with images and will also allow you to stay organized. A good workflow will help you find that long lost photo of your kids, your trips, your best photos or that once-in-a-lifetime moment.
This workshop will be online, live, using Zoom. You will get to practice on your computer at home as we learn! There will be lots of time to ask questions and get one-on-one help. And...each session will be recorded so you can watch it later!
If you are just started in photography or have 60,000 images sitting in your files this course will help you get it all organized.
You will learn all you need to turn that pile of digital photos into and organized, labeled, edited, findable, sharable collection.
Some of what you will learn:
- Storing images
- Importing images
- Organizing the great the good and the not so good
- How to keyword and find your photos today, tomorrow and 20 years from now
- Post-processing images (including colour calibration)
- Exporting images
- Backing up images
- Tweaking the look of your photos- colour, saturation, sharpness, contrast, presets, etc.
- Printing or publishing images to the web, books and others
- Understanding and using Copyright and Watermarks
- How to design your own personal digital workflow
- How to organize all the photos you have taken- even from 15 years ago
- All the Lightroom tools and settings
- RAW vs JPEG Image Quality
- RGB Color 8 Color Depth and File Sizes
- How to use all Lightroom's editing tools to make your photos look amazing!
- Understanding Histograms
- Using Lightroom to make photo books
- How to share using FB, Instagram, etc
Where: ONLINE LIVE (and recorded)
Cost: $149 (inc. GST)
*Class size is limited