How to use your flash and make it look great!
Do you think flash photography is a good idea but often think the results, well... suck?
We have a solution for you! We created a brand spanking new, 3 hour, hands-on course on how to use your on and off-camera flash.
Flash is one of the best tools in the photographers creative arsenal!
We often hear that flash photography is too harsh or to contrasty and the flash is too difficult to figure out and the manuals are thicker than the camera's manual. The truth is, when you know when and how to use flash you can create amazing flash photography easily and create National Geographic worthy shots. (Or at least, photos your mother will like:))
When you learn how to use your flash as a great creative tool you will rarely leave it in your camera bag!
What you will learn:
- how to use the flash in all kinds of shooting situations
- how to make flash look good- look natural
- how to split balance flash with ambient light to make great photos
- how to use flash for portraits, travel, sports, landscape and more
- how to bounce flash and use diffusers
- how to balance exposures for dark or bright backgrounds
- how to use wireless flash
- how to use gels and accessories
- how to shoot in low light without that 'deer-in-the-headlights' look
- how to use fill flash
- and many many many extras that the flash can do
In this evening, hands-on class you will learn all of the amazing things your flash can do and how and when to use it for all kinds of shooting including portrait, weddings, interiors and even nature and landscape photography.
Requirements: A camera with a pop up flash or off- camera flash